This position with Pental Surfaces is responsible for providing first contact customer service.
Architectural Surfaces Group, parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, Pental Surfaces, Cosmic Stone Tile Distributors and Bedrock International has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in twenty-one locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answers and directs all incoming calls
- Enter & print paperwork and labels for customer pick up
- Places all customer fax and email orders
- Take and post payments
- Filing and transmitting paperwork
- Assist homeowners and customers at the will call window
- End of day closing procedures
- Orders all office supplies
- Work a Saturday on a rotational basis
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Windows programs, excel, word, etc.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated, organized
- Other associated office functions
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test and background verification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years customer service experience required
- High School Degree required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package include medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401(k), vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for advancement