Driver - Non-CDL
NO WEEKENDS! Monday-Friday 8-5. Company paid health insurance, annual physical for Med Card, Safety Boot reimbursement and immediate eligibility for 401(k).
This position with Pental Surfaces requires transporting products from our facility to our customer sites in a safe and efficient manner. Will assist in loading and unloading vehicle and also manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor. Requires daily performance of all warehouse operation functions, including but not limited to material handling, receiving, shipping, cleaning, and customer service. With the overall goal of providing the highest possible customer service.
Architectural Surfaces Group, parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in twenty plus locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Timely deliveries
- Safely operate forklift and crane in outside yard and warehouse
- Accurately process incoming orders
- Responsible for performing inspections before and at time of deliveries
- Assist in loading and unloading
- Paperwork concerning delivery orders
- Submit reports of damages
- Maintain professional representation of ASG in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law and ASG’s policy
- Practice safety at all times
- Hardworking, dependable individual with a team player attitude
- Flexible attitude, highly personable and positive mind-set
- Comfortable in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to follow written and verbal/non-verbal instructions
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50+ lbs
- Ability to use and/or learn proper forklift operation
- Ability to read and understand order forms and serial numbers
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturday
- Must have a Class A CDL with a clean driving record
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of commercial driving experience, with a clean record
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Rate, commensurate with experience
- Full Benefits package include medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401k, vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for advancement