Order Desk Customer Service Order Processing Associate
This position with Pental Surfaces requires advanced computer skills, ability to effectively use multiple screens and multiple database systems simultaneously. Must be able to THRIVE in a customer service, customer-centric setting. Have a flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable and a positive mindset. Call center experience is great but passionate, professional customer service is most important (How can I provide you with excellent service today?) Fun, team environment where you will average between 60-70 calls/day.
Architectural Surfaces Group, parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, Pental Surfaces, Cosmic Stone Tile Distributors and Bedrock International has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide quality, efficient, and accurate telephone and written customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, organization rules, and associated regulations as applicable.
- Review customer requests, processing orders with time in constraints and with accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes, including development of procedures, and training others.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation, including demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities concurrently.
- Proven ability to learn and manage multiple PC and mainframe applications.
- Ability to research answers, learn quickly, and retain information.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation.
- Able to work under pressure and adverse conditions.
- Able to work according to shift hours 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree in related industry preferred.
- Customer service experience in related industry (architectural, design, or construction) is preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package include medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401(k), vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for advancement