Showroom Receptionist & Customer Service
This position with Pental Surfaces is responsible for providing first contact customer service.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. We offer career opportunities that provide a unique career experience depending on your skills, career objectives, and preferred work experience. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keeps projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answers and directs all incoming calls
- Enter & print paperwork and labels for customer pick up
- Places all customer fax and email orders
- Take and post payments
- Filing and transmitting paperwork
- Assist homeowners and customers at the will call window
- End of day closing procedures
- Orders all office supplies
- Work a Saturday on a rotational basis
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Windows programs, excel, word, etc.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated, organized
- Other associated office functions
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test and background verification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years customer service experience required
- High School Degree required
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations nationwide.
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation, sick and personal days.
- Full benefits package includes medical (highly competitive rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401k plan plus highly competitive Company match & vesting schedule.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus performance-based bonuses.