Architectural & Design Account Manager
This position with main objective is to promote and gain commercial specification for Pental Surfaces products through architectural and design firms.
Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG), parent company of Architectural Granite & Marble, Modul Marble, and Pental Surfaces, has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply, now in over twenty locations across the United States. Our deep industry experience and excellent reputation give us access to the finest quarries in the world, while our diverse customer base gives us the buying power to bring our customers top quality natural stone at an economical price. We carry more than 120 colors of natural stone in slabs from Brazil, India, China, Europe and beyond.
- Build relationships with architects and design firms with the specified market. This will be done through product knowledge presentations, library updates, lunch & learns, and various events that can be scheduled at our showroom location.
- Design consultation and assist in product selections.
- Suggest VE alternates to specified products or competitors’ products as requested.
- Provide design community with specification documents, budgetary pricing, and sample deliveries as necessary, including MetroQuartz.
- Keep records of all materials in customer libraries (Binders, samples, etc.).
- Schedule and make presentations with supplier factory representatives when requested.
- Visit customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations (ASID, IIDA, etc.). This includes after hours participation.
- Document, track, and follow through all known project specifications from initial spec to order completion, including MetroQuartz.
- Document and maintain project and sales activities in our company CRM system.
- Provide material quotes to contractors/subs as necessary for all projects in progress, including MetroQuartz.
- Maintain relationships with top sub-contractors & fabricators in the market.
- Coordinate all marketing materials, including loose samples, binders and brochures needed for territory.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related industry preferred.
- Sales experience in industry (architectural, design, or construction).
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, plus performance-based bonuses.
- Full benefits package includes medical (highly competitive rates), dental, vision, supplemental STD/LTD, 401k plan plus highly competitive Company match & vesting schedule.
- Paid time off includes eight Company holidays, vacation, sick and personal days.
- Opportunities for advancement across over twenty locations nationwide.